This depends on the number of miners, but a fairly large space with air circulation is sufficient to store two or three miners. Ideally, the temperature should not exceed 30 degrees when the miners are turning.
Articles in this section
- Disclamer about miners production delays
- How is the delivery going?
- What is the lifespan of your products?
- What is the profitability of the miner?
- Do I have to be a computer scientist to use your miner?
- Am I accompanied to the placement of my miner?
- Do I need to be specifically equipped with electricity to mine?
- At what temperature should my room be mined?
- Do I need to be specifically equipped with internet to mine?