Absolutely not, and even less so for ASICs despite what one might think. All they have to do is connect them to the network via ethernet cable and enter their digital wallet address. For our miners by graphic card it is the same thing, just plug the miner back in and fill in his address on the software.
Articles in this section
- Disclamer about miners production delays
- How is the delivery going?
- What is the lifespan of your products?
- What is the profitability of the miner?
- Do I have to be a computer scientist to use your miner?
- Am I accompanied to the placement of my miner?
- Do I need to be specifically equipped with electricity to mine?
- At what temperature should my room be mined?
- Do I need to be specifically equipped with internet to mine?