Different jurisdictions have different regulations regarding payrolls, income, sales, capital gains and other aspects involving cryptocurrency. Investors are responsible for reporting and dealing with taxes in their local jurisdiction.
Articles in this section
- The importance of electricity Price
- Volatility of mined crypto-currencies
- Mining Difficulty
- Miners Risks
- Questions & Answers
- Sesterce's official note on the anti-marketing attack we are undergoing.
- What are the long-term projections for cryptocurrency?
- What is the proof-of-work system?
- Is cryptocurrency taxed?