Proof of work is a protocol with the main objective of deterring cyber-attacks. In order for a miner to have a block accepted by the network, it must complete a proof-of-work.
Articles in this section
- The importance of electricity Price
- Volatility of mined crypto-currencies
- Mining Difficulty
- Miners Risks
- Questions & Answers
- Sesterce's official note on the anti-marketing attack we are undergoing.
- What are the long-term projections for cryptocurrency?
- What is the proof-of-work system?
- Is cryptocurrency taxed?