This warranty is non-transferable and is enforceable only by the original purchaser. Any product that has not been purchased as new and/or from us is expressly excluded from this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to any defect in the product arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, if you use the product in a way that we do not recommend, your failure to follow instructions, or any alterations or repair you carry out without our prior written approval.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, this warranty does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- products, on which the original software has been replaced or modified by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;
- damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating system, software and/or hardware;
- damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;
- failure of the product caused by usage of the products not supplied by us;
- hash boards or chips are burnt.
Sesterce Group does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as a result of downtime caused by delays in transportation and or damaged / defective items.
The warranty offered is covered by the manufacturers but not by the Sesterce Group. The conditions of repair must follow the rules of each brand of the miner . All claims will need to be dealt directly with the manufacturer and not Sesterce Group.
In case of returning the equipment for the repair , the customer must return the defective equipment at their own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Sesterce Group . Sesterce Group will not pay for any loss of downtime or delay caused by customs. In cases where the warranty is void or after the warranty period, equipment can be repaired for the cost of parts and labor.