1) Do I have to be a computer scientist to use your miners ?
- Absolutely not, and even less so for ASICs despite what one might think. All they have to do is connect them to the network via ethernet cable and enter their digital wallet address. For our miners by graphic card it is the same thing, just plug the miner back in and fill in his address on the software.
2) Am I accompanied to the placement of my miner ?
- First of all, you should know that each of our miners comes with a manual that explains in a few steps how to use it. These notices are available in the support area of our online store. Then in case of difficulty our technical team can assist you in the installation of your equipment.
3) Do I need to be specifically equipped with electricity to mine ?
- For up to two or three miners, a standard electrical installation is more than enough.
4) At what temperature should my room be mined ?
- This again depends on the number of miners, but a fairly large space with air circulation is sufficient to store two or three miners. Ideally, the temperature should not exceed 30 degrees when the miners are turning.
5) Do I need to be specifically equipped with an internet to mine ?
- Not at all, miners consume very little bandwidth. The information exchanged is only a small amount of data. A simple modem is enough for a few miners.